[access-uk] Re: 195 Telephone Directory Service on Mobile Networks

  • From: Dave Sheridan <dsheridan65@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:47:20 +0000

I have to disagree with you on this one Derek as paper directories are
available for those people that can use small print in many places other than
the home. The 195 service came into place because of this a long time before
the use of mobile phones became the commonplace thing it is today. My point is
therefore there is a difference between choosing to use a service and needing
to use a service. VI people requiring a number need to use the service because
they cannot access print directories and hence it is quite right this is free
of charge in my opinion.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone