[access-uk] Re: 195 Telephone Directory Service on Mobile Networks

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:54:32 -0000

Hi Eleanor

This is the first time I I have heard of text messages from 195 but as you
say its really useful I too am with O2.

As for my local surgery in West Bromwich, I am lucky that our practice has
an App where you can make appointments and order repeat prescriptions on the
phone or PC.  It seems quite accessable as well.

Phil