[access-uk] Re: 195 Telephone Directory Service on Mobile Networks

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:08:54 -0000

Hi Ian, can you refresh my memory, Mike Duxbury, who is he?

I have terrible frustrations with Vodafone Customer Service on my iPhone touch
screen device as it can be virtually impossible hearing voice over speak over
the very loud vodafone music while I am hanging on and having to input my
telephone number etc!!!

Eleanor