[access-uk] Re: speechon

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 10:15:28 -0000

Hi

You can ask Siri to do this for you, or you can use the tripple Home click
button if your iPhone is set to turn VoiceOver on or off that way.

Failing those methods, and if you have sighted assistance, go to Settings,
General, Accessibility, VoiceOver, and turn it on there.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails:  <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx