[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Abdul Qader <abqader.iqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:49:56 +0530

Sam,

We were only looking for extracting the bitmaps present in the EMF. That was
the scope of our project.What we did find out that we lost some number of
pixels while transferring from the screen context to the printer context.
That was because of the difference in the resolution of the two devices.
The EMF contains a bounding rectangle and you will have to come up with a
good conversion formula when you try to play it onto a different DC.
I dont think it was that serious a issue for us.

Abdul