[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:49:57 +0000

I Understand what your saying Rune, but that is not exactly what I am trying to
accomplish because you see in a scenario of a university where a student is
trying to print off a document from home to a paused queue in the library,the
networks might be different.

So the student might no particularly have access to the server. Thats why I was
hoping for a printer that uploads a file to a server, I have a .net application
that uploads a file given the path but it seems the print driver does not read
the path. So maybe I can send the Spool file that achieve what i am trying.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/