[WinPrnDev] Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:18:14 +0000

Hello Everyone

I am trying to develop a printer driver which will be installed on a client
side, what i need this driver to do is just save the path of documents sent to
it to a string and forward that string to an ASP.NET application which will
upload the document to a print server.

now i already have the upload client working so here is the scenario which the
printer will work on.

Document "X" is printed to a printer with the installed driver (Printer "A")

Printer "A" will then get the path of the given document and save it to string
"Path", "Path" will then be sent to a Webpage which will upload it.

I kept it as basic as possible because i just want to know if it could be done?

Regards
Sam

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/