[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:32:22 +0000

Jason

Thanks for your email, what I am trying to do is to print wirelessly across
networks, and I figured if I create a print driver that works as an application
then that would be the best option, but it seems getting the path of a document
is virutally impossible so whats the best way to get a document printed via a
printer on a client side and have that document released on a print server
which is a part of a different network

Thanks
Sam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/