[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: "David Spanne" <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:36:23 -0800

There is no doubt I'll take practice exams, and look at brain dumps, but
there is no substitute for studying the material. I'd hazard a guess that I
could likely pass 70-270 and 70-290 with very little study. After 6 years of
doing M$ desktop and server support, I don't just want to have the cert, I
want to know for myself that I'm really capable and know what is expected of
me. I want texts that will cover every topic that might be tested. I passed
the Calif. and Oregon bar exams on the first try, so I'm no stranger to
tests. (Don't ask why I left the practice of law, just watch the climax
scene of "The Devils Advocate.")

Thanks
David