[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:53:14 -0500

I suggest you all go and read this article...

http://www.mcmcse.com/articles/braindumps.shtml

Pay careful attention to this part:  "Microsoft successfully had
former Cheatsheets owner criminally prosecuted (he is now in jail). "

The questions on the exams are the intellectual property of the vendor
offering the certification.  You electronically "sign" an NDA each
time you sit down before the exam begins.  If you use braindumps to
pass an exam, not only are you cheating, but you are giving in to an
illegal industry that does nothing but help to produce paper MCSEs
that devalue the vertification.  Sure, YOU might know your stuff, but
that doesn't mean that the guy that visited that website before or
after you does.  By going there, giving them advertising revenue, or
anything else, you are helping to perpetuate illegal acts meant to
help sub-standard candidates pass exams that they have no business
taking in the first place.

Here's another article about the arrest and conviction of Robert Keppel:
http://www.certcities.com/editorial/News/story.asp?EditorialsID=401

And here's another good one on why not to use braindumps:
http://www.certmag.com/issues/feb01/dept_guested.cfm

If you would like a million more articles like these, then all you
have to do is google for braindumps +devalue, or follow this link:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=braindumps+%2Bdevalue