[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:38:04 -0500

I think perhaps you are rambling..  A 20 minute google search for "Robert
Keppel +certification" yielded nothing..  You might be thinking of the Garry
Neale case?  The criminal case was dropped by the state of Texas due to
legal problems between Microsoft and the San Antonio police department,
however Microsoft did pursue a civil suit against him...