[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: Wayland Phillips <wayland.phillips@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:32:16 -0500

Online brain dumps?

Wayland

                      "David Spanne"

                      <werenomads@xxxxxxxxx        To:
<windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      t>                           cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [windows2000] OT -
Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE
                      windows2000-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      11/22/2004 03:26 PM

                      Please respond to

                      windows2000

I'm in the midst of a job search, and I realize I should have gotten
certified while I had a good job, not while I'm looking.

I'm looking for opinions as to what texts others have used and felt to be
good, such as the MS Press series, Sybex (MCSA Windows 2003 Core
Requirements) or others, "Cram" series, McGraw Hill/Osbourne (MCSA Windows
Server 2003 All-in-One Exam Guide), or any others you would recommend.

Thanks
David