[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: "Mike Perrin" <perrinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:42:20 -0500

If you're looking for a good study book/all in one reference guide for
W2K3 Server check out Mastering Windows 2003 Server by Mark Minasi
(sybex). It's by far the best book I've found for W2K3 core topics I've
found so far.

Mike

>>> werenomads@xxxxxxxxxx 11/22/04 02:26pm >>>
I'm in the midst of a job search, and I realize I should have gotten
certified while I had a good job, not while I'm looking.

I'm looking for opinions as to what texts others have used and felt to
be
good, such as the MS Press series, Sybex (MCSA Windows 2003 Core
Requirements) or others, "Cram" series, McGraw Hill/Osbourne (MCSA
Windows
Server 2003 All-in-One Exam Guide), or any others you would recommend.

Thanks
David