[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:47:37 -0500

I think that should prepare you quite well.  Don't be discouraged if
you can't pass the transcenders, I have never passed a single one of
them, but, I have never failed a single real exam.  The Transcenders
are VERY hard and the passing score is VERY high, for a reason.  They
guarantee if you pass theirs and fail the real one, you get your money
back.  Well, if you buy them instead of get them from a friend,
anyway..  lol

For instance, the old NT4 TCP/IP exam..  I couldn't pass the
Transcender to save my life, but I got a 933 on the real one..  ??

As always, YMMV.

-Jeff