[windows2000] Re: OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:45:36 -0500

There's a different between knowing "You should know the difference between
Assigning software and Publishing software" and having the EXACT text of the
question and corresponding answers in front of you...

Telling someone what areas the test was heavy on is one thing, telling them
the questions and answers is another.

It's quite akin to cheating in high school/college.  Your teacher would say
"You need to know these topics very well".  So you LEARN them.  If you were
to get a copy of the test before the teacher had handed it out to be taken,
what would happen?  You'd most likely be expelled (if it was any type of
reputable private school).