[windows2000] OT - Study Texts for MCSA/MCSE

  • From: "David Spanne" <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:26:22 -0800

I'm in the midst of a job search, and I realize I should have gotten
certified while I had a good job, not while I'm looking.

I'm looking for opinions as to what texts others have used and felt to be
good, such as the MS Press series, Sybex (MCSA Windows 2003 Core
Requirements) or others, "Cram" series, McGraw Hill/Osbourne (MCSA Windows
Server 2003 All-in-One Exam Guide), or any others you would recommend.