[windows2000] Re: OT: Certification misrepresentation?

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:22:01 -0400

They're really not.  I'm ASE LT+A (that's how I know about it), and I have
turned my fair share of wrenches (rebuilt a few small-blocks in my time).
They're basically the same in theory.  A whole bunch of smaller parts
working in concert to provide a single larger functional item.  Each part is
as important as the next.  In just the same way that if a $2 gasket fails,
you'll have problems in an engine, if a $10 piece of copper fails, you'll
have problems in a network...