[torontocbm] Re: does any one know what the correct syntax for opening a .d64 image is on sd2iec?

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:47:18 -0500

Yup I saw that, but had trouble with it...
So I was looking for a straight forward example
Using the example of MSPACMAN.D64...

So ? would it be: OPEN1,8,15":MSPACMAN.D64":CLOSE1

If so I tried that and got a syntax error...tried many... :)

Any time I used OPEN I got a syntax error, which is why I was asking,
I'm also trying to determine  if I have an issue with my sd2iec...

So if anyone can provide an example of what I am to type, it would be very very
helpful...

Cheers and thanks for the link Golan, :)