[torontocbm] Re: does any one know what the correct syntax for opening a .d64 image is on sd2iec?

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 06:20:17 -0500

Greed LED (LED 2) definitely shows activity when I am able to communicate with
the SD2EIC...
Red LED (LED 1) turns on first, then starts it's methodical on and off...

The firware for both is the same,  on LARs version there are two leds, LED 1
connected to PA0
And LED 2 connected to PA1....   :) where is your one LED connected?

:) cheers and thanks for you input.

:)