[torontocbm] Re: does any one know what the correct syntax for opening a .d64 image is on sd2iec?

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:03:00 -0400

Just out of curiosity, what is the part number and date code on the kernal rom?

Miraglia, Walter wrote:
Yup I figured that,
This one is white text, dark blue background, and white boarder,
And yet, the rom appears to be untouched... the basic chip is soldered down,
And the kernel, although socketed, looks to be original... :)

A mystery...

    From: Miraglia, Walter <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [torontocbm] Re: does any one know what the correct
    syntax for opening a .d64 image is on sd2iec?
    To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Yup I saw that, but had trouble with it...
    So I was looking for a straight forward example
    Using the example of MSPACMAN.D64...

    So ? would it be: OPEN1,8,15":MSPACMAN.D64":CLOSE1

    If so I tried that and got a syntax error...tried many... :)

    Any time I used OPEN I got a syntax error, which is why I was asking,
    I'm also trying to determine if I have an issue with my sd2iec...

    So if anyone can provide an example of what I am to type, it would
    be very very helpful...

    Cheers and thanks for the link Golan, :)