[THIN] Re: Recommendations for Thin client devices

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:47:29 -0700

Exactly, well stated. There is also the danger if you go down the road to
create a managed, full featured XPe thin client that you need to patch and
provide virus protection, etc, etc.

You can easily end up re-creating the fat PC with added limitations!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262