[THIN] Re: Recommendations for Thin client devices

  • From: tony.mcphail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:35:54 +1000

I have a project at the moment to look at providing remote sites access to
published applications and lotus notes email via the internet. I was
looking at using thin clients to minimise the support of a remote PC on
the internet. How do you think the discussion on support of thin clients
versus PC would change when they are not part of a domain and you can't
use GPO, SMS etc to manage the PC.

As always this discussion is very interesting.

Tony McPhail
IT Technical Manager
Phone:  (03) 9896 6112
Mobile: 0417 035 807

The Salvation Army
Australia Southern Territory
http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/home.asp
notified that any use,dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error please delete it and notify
the sender immediately.  Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory.

This email has been scanned for malicious content