[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi LCD50V500 light engine

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

That one dollar dud is what is so crazy.
Yes, I've also heard that the mortality of plasma
screens was quite high.
And the bigger they try to make them, the more that
fail.
The next to last school I attended was on plasma.
The ONLY objective of the class was to show us how
to disassemble the set without breaking the plasma
display.
Which was a moot point, as the class before us had
already broken it.
I haven't worked on a plasma yet, and probably
won't.
Walter

=====