[rollei_list] Re: Slide film is still alive

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:30:29 -0800

My experience with digital projectors has been that they are dim,
tempermental, and most often broken, just when you need them.  At Indiana
University, we called Carousels "Roussiki Rouletto," but but alongside
the digital projectors "the wheel" is as reliable as the taxman -- and a
LOT cheaper.

Peter Nebergall