[rollei_list] Re: Slide film is still alive

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:23:28 -0300 (ART)

--- Austin Franklin <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> Out of curiosity, have you seen a Hasselblad
> projector in use?  I've got an
> older Rollei one that is pretty decent, but from my
> experience, the
> Hasselblad one is much better.
>
> Regards,

One of the main quality  differences about an older
P11 and a newer Rollei 66 is the lens, the P11 uses a
Heidosmat 150/2.8 as standard lens and the 66 has an
option with a Xenotar Schneider HFT 150/2.8 AV, this
lens is much better than the older Heidosmat and it
makes a difference projecting images, anyway the P11
is very decent, I use one -it is not mine but I'll buy
it the next week probably- with the Heidosmat 150,
anyway according user comments and old tests say the
Xenotar 150/2.8 AV is superb for projection, I don't
know about the Hasselblad, it seems it uses Zeiss
lenses and must be good too.-

All the best
Carlos

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration