[rollei_list] Re: Slide film is still alive

I just spent a fun filled half hour projecting slides with my =20
daughter. What I noticed is how much there is in a projected slide =20
that simply isn't there in the scan of the same slide, and simply =20
isn't there in anything I've ever seen onscreen or in print. Slides =20
are a phenomenal medium.

Looking at my screen right now makes me wonder how anybody can settle =20=

for this digital compromise when near perfection was so well =20
perfected, and so easily at hand.

I've been using Fuji Sensia, which is cheap and good. Provia 100 is =20
excellent though (mind blowing actually), and I look forward to the =20
chance to try it at 400.

E.