[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:33:44 GMT

I always disliked the shirt pocket adage to the camera, and that's why I
mentioned practically for all intents and purposes its as easy to travel with
an M3 for example.
The M3 is a little bigger and heavier not so much that you would notice the
average man that is, howerver, the advantages of a M3 far out wieght the
negatives in comparison to a Rollei 35.
I would love to be proven wrong by viewing good portaits or documentary taken
with a 35.
Marvin.
Sent via BlackBerry® from 3