[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:48:43 +0000

I'll start referring to mine as a Rollei 35X. Also I'll start telling people
mine is a limited edition, now rare, from an original production run of ONLY
30000. Once I get enough buzz going, I'll post it on eBay, and then be able to
afford a an S!

:  )

My X just got a cleaning and new felt installed around the lens barrel. It's a
fine camera by all means. In a pinch though, my Olympus Trip 35 does very very
good work, and that I paid $5 for.

E.

From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>