[ratpack] Car show photos

  • From: Ray The Rat <RayTheRat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:47:31 -0600

These photos are from the charity car show in Copperton, Ut on 9/26.
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin/cruisin2010/20100926/Welcome.html

These were a bitch because of the variegated light through the trees and the backlighting from the sun low in the south. I tried to get shots of most cars, front and rear. With some I succeeded (and more) and with others I didn't/couldn't due to "circumstances beyond my control" (like cars packed side-by-side with only a foot or so in between them or trees in the way, etc.) but I didn't ignore anyone's car on purpose.

It was one of the harder shoots lately and the next one (car show in American Fork, Ut) is a little more difficult cuz the sun's even lower on the horizon.

Sent from my Dreadnought with that useless Thunderbird email program (complete
with new bugs)