[ratpack] Re: Car show photos

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:03:50 -0600

Nice shots Ray,
Hey do you find that you see a lot of the same cars at the car shows you go
to? It seems like I have seen the green Bricklin a couple of times around
town. I can't believe that thing hasn't fallen apart by now. The little Opel
GT seems familiar too.

That stinks that Miller is considering banning us all for the mistake of one
(oh shit, I hope it wasn't me!!), I seem to remember a similar situation
happening where little Billy pulled Sally's hair and the whole class had to
stay after school. I think that was in kindergarten. I guess some
people/organizations haven't progressed much beyond that.

Nice call on the Saleen S7 Paul, I actually knew that answer too, but am too
slow on the reply. Actually our water heater decided that it would put all
of it's water into the carpet and sheet rock in our basement rather than
just keeping it in it's tank, so I have been busy being a plumber for a
couple of days. We have two water heaters in our house, and I decided that I
wanted to plumb them so that they could run in serial, parallel, or one at a
time, all using valves. Stupid Idea, should of just replaced the damn water
heater and left it alone. But now I have 6 valves and spagetti bowl of
pipes. I should have bounced the idea off you guys, one of you would have
been willing to tell me I was an idiot for trying something like that.

Later
Larr