[ratpack] Re: Car show photos

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:30:14 -0500

Thanks for bringing that up Nate.

I regret that I have ZERO time to document the shows like Ray. This is
intense, demanding, and much appreciated *hard *work to label every picture.
I admire that in every photo gallery that Ray does.

Here are the pictures I have taken over the years, and I regret that *none *are
done this way. Sometimes I take pics of the cards with info. Have a stroll
through all these events. They cannot compare to Ray's, but I sure enjoy
shooting them.
http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm

JC
---