[ratpack] Re: Car show photos

  • From: "Dan Greenberg" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'undisclosed-recipients:'"@freelists.org
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:02:17 -0600

Actually Ray they look pretty good all things considered.  Did you use flash
on them?    Have you ever tried HDR for this?  I have been doing quite a bit
of it in these kind of situations with a decent rate of success.  The only
problem is it does dramatically increase work flow time.  And it certainly
doesn't work for extreme situations.

Dan