[ratpack] Car show photos

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:28:38 -0600

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin/cruisin2011/20110625/Welcome.html

These were shot at the Angel Hands charity car show last Saturday. The light was great with minimal shadows. No "under the trees" stuff. My daughter-in-law and granddaughter showed up and we had a great time. There's a photo of them on the last page...and I think there are a couple where they're in the background. It was a lotta work, and I was totaled by the time the shooting was done. But being fresh outta working printers, I couldn't even make the prints that I'd offered as raffle prizes. They're ready to print, just waiting on the new Canon printer to arrive (sposeta be tomorrow) so I can see how well things work with Epson paper and Canon printer/inks.