[pythian] Re: CODE - Network

  • From: "Robert Giddings" <giddings_robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:08:03 +0100

Hi Kamil,

We could just lock the framerate of the game to 30fps. Which I would think
90% of the computers in the world today could handle. And if they can't,
well their just have coppy graphics.
Anyway back to the point. That way both the server and 90% of the clients
will have the same framerate, and so you won't need to worry about
synchronizing them.

Rob G.