[pythian] Re: CODE - Network

  • From: "Robert Giddings" <giddings_robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:52:03 +0100

Hi Mike,

>Sure, go get Cal3D from cal3d.sf.net and see if you can get it to build

I downloaded the source code and managed to build the project OK. There is
the complier output:

--------------------Configuration: Cal3D - Win32 Release--------------------
Compiling resources...
Compiling...
animation.cpp
animation_action.cpp
animation_cycle.cpp
bone.cpp
coreanimation.cpp
corebone.cpp
corekeyframe.cpp
corematerial.cpp
coremesh.cpp
coremodel.cpp
coreskeleton.cpp
coresubmesh.cpp
coretrack.cpp
error.cpp
global.cpp
loader.cpp
mesh.cpp
mixer.cpp
model.cpp
physique.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
platform.cpp
quaternion.cpp
renderer.cpp
saver.cpp
skeleton.cpp
springsystem.cpp
submesh.cpp
vector.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library Release/cal3d.lib and object Release/cal3d.exp

cal3d.dll - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

But when I went to run it, the compiler asked about what exe I was going to
use to run it or something. I'll have another look at it later, as there was
a README file in the project as well called "Install.txt" or something,
which might tell me what to do. Also I might need to download more of the
demo files or something from the website.
Anyway, is their anything that you want me to do specfically?

Rob G.