[pythian] Re: Arena Project II

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:08:58 -0500

I spent quite a few hours today trying to draw a map, but I am finding
it very difficult.  We need something that will be fun to play in, we
need something that is like an RPG, and we need something to show off
our art.

I can tell you, it is very difficult to make a map for all 3 of these
things!  Several people have complained that our maps are too "cramped"
(i.e. too tight, too narrow).  But I can't think of any way to make a
more wide-open map that fits with our current idea of gameplay.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Can anyone give me help?  Please...
some suggestions.

Darryl