[pythian] Re: Arena Project II

  • From: "Enrico Rizzato" <arbegas5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 04:22:11 +0100

I notice only that there are less landmarks than in the previous version (in
particular there's not the tower)
From this picture I'm startin' to understand what u was meanining when u
said that the different landmarks must be in separated zones.
Am I allowed to draw a version of the city in this way?
I will draw it tomorrow if I will have some spare time :)
But I think that the fact our graphic engine needs separated zones could be
a problem if we are going to develope this game as a MMORPG, and in
particular if we are going to permit to the players to construct buildings,
'cause probably they won't pay a great attention about the placing of the
buildings and probably this will undercover the flaws of the engine :(

Enrico