[pythian] Re: Arena Project II

  • From: "Ariel" <arielr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:29:20 -0800

We can add other object a bit everywhere like :

shrine, more shop, statue, fountain, etc...

Could you move the garden, the mayor palace or the guard barrack ?
I think that you should move the garden somewhere else ( too much obj at the
same place ).

Add the position of the trees.

I think also that we need to make each place of the map the more unique
possible with special arts and objs.

Cheers,

Ariel