[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:05:27 -0600

Bogan, I believe what you are seeing happen with the diffusion material is a
scattering of the light rays; taking order and turning it into chaos. The
more diffused the more chaotic, until dimming begins to be more measureable
than simple scattering.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9