[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: "Dave V" <DValvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:56:28 -0500

Translucent is how I am after a bottle of fine wine. For my wife, I do not have to drink anything. She can see right through me all the time. Thus to her I am always transparent. I don't understand that Law of Physics.

Dave (opaque now)

----- Original Message ----- From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>