[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: "Dave V" <DValvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:57:41 -0500

Thanks Eric. Reminded you me another hint. Black boards are better than white because white will reflect light fog coming off the exposure.. To be sure you understand my cryptic note. Path of light >>>> From lens>>>>to exposing paper>>>>>off paper up to underside of dodging tool>>>>>>back to expose paper.

Black reduces this.

So I normally used dodging board made from scrap white faced, black core 0.05 mil matte boards.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Maquiling" <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>