[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:02:46 +0000

Dave, I guess it depends on the brand of paper thickness of board etc...

Speedy

From: DValvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: dodging tools
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:00:13 -0500

The boards that come with photo paper not not opaque
enough to use as dodging tools..

Dave

  From: tomschofield@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pure-silver] Re: dodging
  tools
  pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Then, there's also construction
  paper, scissors, tape and a coat
> hanger wire. You can figure out the
  rest. An infinite variety of
> shapes is possible.

  Tom

> On Nov 12, 2007, at 6:26 AM, Les Myers wrote:
>

> > I use my hands and fingers as dodging tools. This is probably

> > heretical and un-professional, but I never misplace them and the

> > wire never gets rusty.
> >
> > Les
  Myers

  Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it
now!

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.