[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:57:45 -0500

But, of course, we put the sheet film holder in FRONT of the ground glass and not behind it. How stupid of me! I mean, really!

OK, a quick question about diffusion. When you put a diffusion filter in front of a reflector, what exactly is the diffuser doing to the light? It's making it softer (????).... but how, what are the mechanics or physics of it?

Is Isaac around?

Cheers
Bogdan

Cheers,
Bogdan
BOB KISS wrote:
DEAR BOGDAN,
        Well, the ground glass remains translucent and shows the image
projected on its surface but you cannot pass image making rays through it
...they will be diffused. CHEERS!
                        BOB