[pure-silver] Re: dodging tools

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:03:27 -0500

Hi Bob,

With the shutter open, would an out of focus ground glass be considered "translucent" and when in focus, it becomes "transparent" ???

Cheers,
bogdan

BOB KISS wrote:
DEAR ERIC,
        Translucent means, in laymen's terms, "lets some light through but
doesn't necessarily allow a clear image to be viewed through or transmitted
through...".
                CHEERS!
                        BOB