[pure-silver] Re: diffusion head for omega D5

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:28:36 -0600

That's how the devere diffusion box works, only there are eight bulbs.

--shannon

On Nov 15, 2007, at 3:03 PM, David Swinnard wrote:

Yes Shannon, the Dichro II head is a diffusion head. The bulb (bright!) shines through the colour filters (or not, depending on the dial setting) and thence into a white mixing chamber (sized for different formats, though I've only ever used the 4x5 one) and finally through a diffusion panel that
looks a lot like a piece of milk-white Plexi. (acrylic).

I'm not familiar with the DeVere, but the Dichro II is definitely diffuse.

Dave