[pure-silver] Re: PMK

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:55:41 -0400

You are wrong.

Just because a solution is miscible with water does not mean that it will
immediately disperse within the entire container.  Try this experiment.  Add a
drop of ink to a glass of water that has sat for a few minutes in order to
become still.  You will see the ink slowly sink towards the bottom of the
glass.  Stirring the mixture will make the ink disperse faster.

I was not implying that the fixer would forever remain at the bottom of the
tank.