[pure-silver] Re: PMK

  • From: "Hagner, Andrew" <Andrew_Hagner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:58:53 -0400

Thanks Jim.

All my life I have been using the standard alkaline/acidic process.  Can
you describe the steps?  How is the development arrested without a stop
bath or perhaps it is not needed.  What is used as a fixer, just pure
sodium thiosulphate?  Better yet, are there any references to read that
deal with the process?

- Andrew.