[pure-silver] Re: ELC bulbs failing in D2 Dichro Head

  • From: "Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:54:26 -0500

"J Stewart" <jrstewart8@xxxxxxxxxxx>

One more thing, when I take the stabilizer out of the loop I get voltages at
the lamp socket of 25 VAC and 0 VDC. Does this implicate the stabilizer as
the problem?
Possibly ...

Still one more basic question ... I take it the power supply is the
412-021?

But, yes, off-hand it sounds like the problem is most likely
in the stabilizer.

Is it possible to take the cover off the stabilizer and post a picture
of the innards?  Or better yet, did Omega provide a schematic?

==
Nicholas O. Lindan
Cleveland Engineering Design, LLC
Cleveland, Ohio 44121