[pure-silver] Re: Cleaning picture frame glass

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:27:09 +0200

I agree. Here is a list of the materials used:

0. Fome-Cor backing board
1. Colormount 100% cotton rag-board
2. Seal Colormount dry-mounting tissue
3. Ilford MG-IV FB or Kodak PolymaxII RC
4. Typical processing-chemical residue, still in the print fibers
5. The glass cleaner

My guess is now on 3 and some 4, because the MG-IV FB showed far less (but
still some) than PolymaxII RC.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com