[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:57:03 +0100

It was certainly rigorous and exhaustive :) Over 20 years on and I still learn new things about the books!

-----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Blake
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:17 AM
To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regardless, the footnote (and, indeed, ALL non-image files) for Books 13-20
has been updated as per Jon's most recent comments. Can we agree that this
is good enough and move on to something else now, please? :-p

<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/13tplor/footnotz.htm>
<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-less-simple/lw/13tplor/title.htm#footnotz>
<http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/13tplor.htm#footnotz>

Thanks for implementing this, Simon. It looks good to me.

If we do end the discussion here and move on, I hope no one will feel
like they haven't been heard. This discussion has been very helpful.
Thanks to everyone who offered their perspectives.